Friday, November 18, 2011

In the recipe for Sai Mai Lo, is it alright to use Sago pearls in a jar or do I have to use the dried pearls?

I have a recipe for it with mango but I also want to make it without mango, does anyone know the recipe without the fruit? And can I use the Sago pearls in the jar or do I have to use the dried Sago pearls?





Thank you!

In the recipe for Sai Mai Lo, is it alright to use Sago pearls in a jar or do I have to use the dried pearls?
Yes.. you can use the jar Sago pearls.. so it's easy..


If you use dried Sago pearls.. you have to soak them in cold water for 5-6 hour.





I'll have Taro ( kind like yam) in my Sai Mai Lo.





Here my recipes





Taro - 250 grams


Sago pearls - 100grams (dried)


Rock sugar - 175 grams


Coconut Milk - 1 can


Water 750ml








-Soak the sago, Drain the pearls after soaking.


-Peal the Taro and dice them . Stem the taro on high heat for 20 minutes


-Bring the water and sugar to the boil until dissolve.


- Add the sago and the Taro and stir until it boils again.


-remove from the heat and pour in the coconut milk. Stir it well and serve.





In your case.. I'll thing you can just ignore the mango. And replace it with what ever fruit you like.

imax theater

No comments:

Post a Comment