Friday, November 18, 2011

My sago palm leaves are "laying down". How can I change this ?

I bought the plants in May %26amp; had the same problem with one plant soon after buying them. I thought it might be the Las Vegas heat. The rest looked fine. Now since Nov. the rest of my plants look the same way. Help me please! I don't want them to die !!!

My sago palm leaves are "laying down". How can I change this ?
you cab chop all the leaves off if you want to, they grow back, often times if you have female trees they will start putting out seeds which take up a large amount of room in the center of the palms crown
Reply:too much water, palms needs very little water and most people overwater them, they basically get water logged and the leaves are too heavy for the stems and sag until they break the stems.


No comments:

Post a Comment