Friday, November 18, 2011

SAGO Mine Disaster Surviver? How is he?!?

Anyone know how is health is these days?

SAGO Mine Disaster Surviver? How is he?!?
The last I heard, he was still in rehab.
Reply:Hi Peter N,





The last I seen of Randal McCloy a TV station done a brief interview with him at the one year anniversary of the sago mine disaster ..they didn't ask about his health...he articulated really well ,better than a lot of people I know,...he spoke of going back to school but wasn't sure what he wanted to study...It showed him walking and holding hands with his wife ,who was expecting another child, mingling and talking with the families of the other miners.I really don't know what issues he might still have..just from what I saw.. if you didn't know what had happened to this guy...I don't believe you would ever guess...no problems walking using both arms and hands..his speech was normal..no hesitations....truly no indication that anything had ever been wrong with the guy....I cried...I was so glad to see that he was in such good shape...


No comments:

Post a Comment