Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can anybody please translate this for me? Dutch to English. Please reply ASAP. Thanks a lot.?

1. ee pssst liieverddd vn me





2. Frederiikk Mynn Schatje L0ve y0uu!! ee maar wtf m0et jij met dii sp0okkkk je weet wel wiie iik bd0el hahahha maare lieverdd bel me vanaaf ja xxxxx





3. fredje et was lkkrrrrr





4. ja man was zeker lkr in de douche z0genaamd he tazzzz jY bent degen die preuts was mafkkeeeees dusss,w8 mah!!!!!!





5. jY heb me sago gemaakt ik weet h0e je blij **** maken





6. hmmm n0uuu uhhh ja ,,als je vanaaf blYft slapenn





7. nee d0e mah anDrr xtje ,iiCk heb nuu geen ziin preutzie ,, maaja ik bel je zometeen ja xxxxxxxxxxxx











8. ik heb me mobiel trug h0orr aleen stinkt ie naar hem





9. je weet t0g die bokito ik n0em zn naam niett enn n0g een paar mog0ole





10. weetje ik had net ruzzzzzie man op school ,,gaan ff paar mogoole me m0biel jatten





11. haay spekkie hahhh weetjee ?? wiie iik laatst zag? diie westermann he kenkerr viess ik heb nuu ruzzie met hem , f0k hemm mann hy mag vn my d0odvallen

Can anybody please translate this for me? Dutch to English. Please reply ASAP. Thanks a lot.?
1. Hee psst sweetheart of my





2. Frederik my darling. Love Youu!!


But want do you want with that b*tch, you know who I mean hahaha but sweetheart call me tonight xxxxx





3. Fredje (that's sweet for Fred) it was nice.





4. yeah man you were so-called in the shower surely right Tazzz.


You are the one who was prudish silly. Sooo wait man.





5. You made me sago (I have no idea what is sago. It's not Dutch). I know how to make you ****happy.





6. Hmmm well uh yeah if you stay to sleep tonight.





7. No maybe an other time I don't feel like it right now my little prudish. But I will call you in a moment xxxxxxxx





8. I've got my cellphone back only it smells like him.





9. You know, that Bokito (Bokito is a Gorilla in Rotterdam Zoo). I'm not saying his name, and some other *ssholes





10. You know I just had a fight at school. A couple of *ssholes wanted to steel my cellphone





11. Hee spekkie, you know who I saw lately? That Westermann f*ckin* dirty. I have a quarrel with him now. F*ck him. He can drop dead








It's Dutch but it's written in some SMS language.


And I guess by someone from the Dutch Antilles
Reply:Thijmens answer is correct. Just in addition to his answer: 'sago' could refer to 'sjaggo' which is slang for 'chagrijnig' meaning 'moody'.


No comments:

Post a Comment