Sunday, May 16, 2010

This guy I've just met writes that he misses me..should I believe him?

I've just met this guy through an interneet group a couple of week sago. We added each other to myspace %26amp; I could check out through his work that yes, he is single. Well we live in different states so we've been emailing %26amp; he has called me a few times using cam %26amp; we get on fine. He wants to come see me. Thing is, if I don't hear from him for a couple of days, I say 'hi' on chat %26amp; he greets me with 'I missed you'. Then again it happened, I didnt hear for couple of days %26amp; I emailed him, he wrote back straight away 'I missed you'. But I'm wondering, if that is the case, then why isn't he contacting me first or am I paranoid? We aren't teens, we are in our 30s. Should I believe it when he says he misses me?

This guy I've just met writes that he misses me..should I believe him?
The problem with meeting people over the internet is that you don't know who they really are, they can be anyone. Maybe this guy truly does miss you because he thinks of you a lot. Maybe he values your conversations that much and wants you to initiate contact with him so he knows you care too. That may be a good thing, sensitive guys are hard to find these days.


But be careful. He might be too needy. If you just met him and he's already acting needy, he might be a handful. He could be another creepy guy who desperately needs love from any woman that pays attention to him. It's possible that he doesn't miss YOU but misses a woman paying attention to him. Always keep your guard up when chatting up guys on the internet, hon. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment