Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can I plant a sago palm inside my house, and or can I keep it in a vase outside? if yes how long?

A Vase? With water in it? Nope, it has to be in dirt. You can get one to live indoors provided it is potted correctly, for a while, but they require a lot of light.

Can I plant a sago palm inside my house, and or can I keep it in a vase outside? if yes how long?
Vase - no, not for long.





Sago could be kept in a container in the house but they need sunlight for best look and health





Best solution is probably to plant in garden - lots of sun - landscape around it for great effects.
Reply:The plant that is sold as a sago palm isn't one.


It need to be planted in soil it can take temperatures down to about 25 degrees. They like sun


No comments:

Post a Comment