Monday, November 16, 2009

I am trying to prevent mold from growing on my Sago Palm...?

It is inside our poorly lit apartment now so it wont freeze outside. Now it grows mold on it. I keep it in front of a window - doesnt help much. How do I keep the mold off?

I am trying to prevent mold from growing on my Sago Palm...?
Are you sure it's mold and not scale? Sagos are very prone to scale. Horticultural oil sprayed on the trunk and all leaflets will keep it under control.





If it is mold, you will have to move it into a sunnier, drier area and not water it so much.


1 comment:

  1. There are several steps involved in black mold removal. None of them are complicated however the whole black mold removal process is labor intensive. You may have to spend money on some equipment, for example dehumidifiers, to keep the problem at bay in the future and to help the whole process along. Please stop by my black mold removal home remedy site sometime. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete